Over 40’s Spring Make Up
Here is a little video I popped together using a few of my faves. Excuse the amount of blush! I’m not sure if my colour is too high on my settings however I look a tad over blushed! I do calm it down with some mineral veil half way through!
Please find a step by step of how to apply the products as well as links to buy below this video.
Make sure you pop any shade or product questions in the comments section at the bottom of this page and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Lots of Love as always
- After Skincare Prime your Skin with bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer. Just smooth this all over your complexion to hide the appearance of open pores and fine lines as well as soaking up excess oil throughout the day.
- Then go in with Complexion Rescue. This brilliant tinted moisturiser will even out your skin tone, give fab but lightweight coverage and an SPF30
- Follow with the Brilliant Full Cover and 16 Hour Wear BarePro Concealer. I tend to go just slighly lighter than my foundation shade.
- Swirl, Tap & Buff some Illuminating Mineral Veil over the top using the Supreme Finisher Brush. Just Buff, Roll & Tap onto the Skin.
- Follow with your favorite Browny toned Gen Nude Blusher on the outside contours of the complexion to enhance the face, show off (or create) those cheekbones and give you a touch of sun kissed bronze. Here I’m using Beige for Days
- Then follow with blush on the apples of those cheeks. Here I’m using Gen Nude Peachy Keen – I went slightly mad and then had to tone it down a bit later with Mineral Veil.
- Then a wash of colour on the eyes. Just choose a pretty shade you like the look of. I’m using Boho from the Rose Palette. Then lining with Stargazer from the Rose Palette to line the eyes.
- If you want to try a liquid liner then I love Lash Domination Ink Liner. Follow my step by step where I press it onto the eye and then lightly press along lash line for definition and a line. This makes it easy to draw. Rather than doing it in one sweep.
- Now go in with your favorite Peachy lip colour. I’m using Tutu Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick. Its so creamy and hydrating. Feels like a lip balm and lipstick on one!
- To finish off the look add lashings of Lashtopia Mascara which has a lightweight whipped, mousse-like formula for all-day smudge, clump and flake-resistant wear. Your lashes will stay fluttery and light all day.